Saturday, July 16, 2016

The Secret Agent - SECTION – II Pages 121-123

 The Supramental Yoga

vs. Other Yogas etc.

  1. I am totally dissatisfied with the present ego.  Man.
  2. I welcome the Supramental Manifestation.
  3. I shall work for it.
  4. I recognise Sri Aurobindo and Mother as the Master or Lord of this new world and race.
  5. I shall faithfully implement their battle – orders.
  6. Relying on their strength I shall consciously and systematically train my body to be the vehicle of their will to express in all parts, planes of the being and body the characteristics declared as necessary for their disciples.  So far I have let my body be trained to serve the world EGO, mistakenly believing that I and body are one.  Now I know it is not so.  When I say it means ‘I’ who have agreed to be a supramental apprentice, a warrior of the race whose chief is Sri Aurobindo – Mother.

 A mantra for 40 days

7th October 1976 to 17th November 1976

OM AUROBINDO MIRA

OM I’M LOVE
CONSTANT OM I’M LAUGHTER
OM I’M SILENCE
OM SAVITRAI’ .. NAMAH
  1. Divine Servant’s Prayer
  2. Supramental Apprentice
  3. Savitri - To complete again
To systematise all that is written
To translate some into Telugu
Teach Gita and Gita
OM
    OM        OM
OM OM OM
OM OM OM
OM OM OM OM
OM OM OM OM
OM OM OM
OM OM
OM OM
OM

Energy Saving Mechanism
  1. At each moment there is only one thing that can be done by one person.  Arguments on hypothetical bases wastes time.
  2. One must know what he represents – what he can and skilfully use all opportunities and time to disseminate it.

9th October 1976 (Saturday)

Oh, Mother.

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape