Saturday, June 04, 2005

'instant nirvana'

I was complaining to Surya that I could not wait to go on holiday, to enjoy the fresh mountain air.
He smiled and said 'What stops you, right now ,from simply closing your eyes and being there, right now?'
I smiled blissfully. I had been on a real trip to paradise!
I had learned that [a] I had 'attached' myself to my work-stress and [b] I had the illusion that the remedy was out there.

Surya reminded me that we all have this 'magic' to transform our reactions to the 'outside world'.

He was not interested in flowery words. He was a scientist with a heart, first and foremost.

In keeping with the Yoga of Bhagavad Gita and Sri Aurobindo and the Mother, the body is a Divine instrument, to experience and interact with the world, with 'skill in action'.

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape