Monday, July 07, 2014

Some Notes

Description is action. Be aware of everything.
Introduce a new behaviour.
Instantaneous obedience is an Avatar, by practicing that I obey myself.
The whole universe is packed inside me.
Use the body and not exercise it.
 Words are like starting buttons.
 To see is Veda.
 You want to be special. But your behaviour does not change.
 Go like a king.
 A king without a kingdom.
 It is I who gives taste to the food, to the sight, to everything that is around me. So be aware and send good vibrations.
 Ego always does things for others sake.I am -Peace, Delight, Harmony, Humour, Laughter.
 Cultivate your imagination.
 A poor man is a dissatisfied man.
 Samadhi is full consciousness.
Samadhi of total awareness. 
I is becoming that for a minute.
 See, do not look for meanings.
 Read the Bhagavad Gita and see.
 Fragment yourself. Do not bind one thing with another.
 Only principle is swadharma. And swadharma is harmony, laughter. You will have disharmony but then again regain harmony.
 I am the world. If I am balanced the whole world is balanced.
 Just be.
 All your sense organs are creators.
 Do not keep an interval between what you want to do and what you are doing. You want to go somewhere. Go there. If you want to be that. Be that.
 Do not verify. Just see.
 Do not do good things, bad things. Just do.
 The world is for enjoyment, for Ananda. I am here for enjoyment and Ananda.
 Karma is what you want to do or be at that moment. And do that.
 Dust is words. Remove the dust. Remove unnecessary words.
 BE ANYTHING.
 JUST BE. AND DO. DO NOT DECLARE. BE THIS, BE THAT, BE NEW.
 BE IS GO.
 DO NOT RESIST.

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape